On the death anniversary of John W. Lennon

giovedì 8 dicembre 2011

Federica, Daniele e io pubblichiamo tre piccoli ma cazzuti blog che sono rispettivamente Milano Fridge, London Fridge e Barna Fridge. Oggi abbiamo deciso di postare in contemporanea per commemorare l'anniversario della morte di John Lennon.

Milano: se John Lennon fosse nato a Milano.

If Lennon was born in Milan, he would never met Yoko. 
And maybe someone would have shot Paul. 
And Stella would never turned fashion into shit because Julian would have done an internship at Prada instead of being a druggy child with an unsolved Oedipus Complex.
If Lennon was born in Milan, he would have said “Loft is not the answer”.
If Lennon was born in Milan, we now could drive left side on saturday night without looking completely smashed.



Londra: i traumi non si superano.

I was two when John Lennon was shot dead. I'm still upset.





Barcellona: John is not dead. Vuoi le prove?

John Lennon died today. Precisely, 11 years ago. It’s a sad day for me and I don’t want to share my emotions with anybody. But I’m always up for a cappuccino with a friend. Enjoy.

0 commenti:

Posta un commento